Wednesday 20 June 2012

Too cool for home-school

So my daughter got an upset tummy. (When I was a kid, my mother used to make us go to school unless we had a limb hanging off. I suspect even in the event of a zombie apocalypse she'd have a crack at making us go .. ).

She thought it would comprise of glorious hours laid on the sofa playing Minecraft, watching DVD's and being waited on hand and foot...  and being read to by my shiny new kindle ... (erm, NO!!!)

The thing is, she's not actually ill. We have to follow school guidelines of not returning for 48 hours. So I got her school work. Lots and lots of school work. 

I've enjoyed maths, reading and a project on Florence nightingale. She has not.

Tomorrow we've got a collage to make, more maths and some word searches. I'm so excited.

Her teacher thinks I'm brill. Darling daughter thinks I'm a loser. 

A mean one. hehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment