Saturday 9 June 2012

What a prick(ed finger)

Two things of note happened to me today.

I got to use THE BIG VOICE. A van driver was parked over the end of my drive today while a neighbour is having some heavy duty gardening done .... now don't get me wrong - I'm not against the act of bettering one's property. After all the builders who made our palatial estate (scuse me while I pee laughing) must have done it after several liquid lunches ... you know the kind of quality building skills and workmanship I mean. haha.

But this is the 4th day in a row he's done it. So I beeped my horn and waited - and beeped again. And again. Until he sautered out after I'd asked his colleague to fetch him. I'm 5 foot 2 and I have a very unnassuming small car. You should have SEEN his face when I then wound down the window and bellowed at him that if he parked on my property again I would see that he was sorry. I used the BIG VOICE! HE moved his van bloody sharpish after that and we haven't seen him again today. Felt bloody brilliant!!!!!

My fingers are prickled. lol. I've just managed to construct and attatch a collar to a costume for my daughter's summer show with the dance group Ambition Academy. The kids have all worked SO hard towards this show and I'm dead excited to see it. But seamstress I am NOT!!! hahahahaha. I've made a couple of  props for the show (a giant chicken and a giant jelly, no REALLY!! lol) And I've made "The Belle Dress" .... omg I swear it was harder than a maths exam!!!

I'm just hoping it doesn't just fall off her "Full Monty Style" halfway thru ..... maybe I should add a few more strips of velcro .......

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment