Tuesday 19 June 2012

Writer's Blo(g)ck

Wow. I can actually re-introduce my backside to the sofa. Ass - meet sofa. Sofa meet derriere ....

It's been so ridiculously busy the last few days. 

It's been "the BIG show" ... which went so fantasically well that i blubbed all the way through it. Talk about PPS! (proud parent syndrome). My other half looked at me like I was mad. And that was only 10 seconds in!!!!! hehehe

I've had daughter off school with tummy trouble. Now, school policy is that you have to wait 48 hours before they can go back. So once she was better and in the "waiting days" I got her to keep up with school and do an extra report on why Florence Nightingale was famous .... Needless to say if she had her way I'd be NEEDING the ministrations of Miss Nightingale myself. If looks could kill ...... ;)

I've been spending a little Kindle time.... 'nuff said. I LOVE my DX .. It's so big and easy to read, I've found myself reading voraciously at any spare minute delivered to me, whether by design or accident. 

It's a blessing and a curse, that device. While I adore being able to just pick it up and have it magically bookmark my page, it will probab;y get me arrested for harbouring  a rare tribe of amazonian pygmies. 

Perhaps I should put DOWN the Kindle and mow the back lawn after all. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment